Title: Senior Recruiter, Retained Search
Reporting to: Partner, Head of Mackenzie Ryan Consulting Solutions
The #1 Recruiting Company in the Triangle is searching for an enthusiastic individual to jump headfirst into a full life-cycle recruiting role as a the Senior Recruiter for our Retained Search team. Our “product” as a recruiting firm is human capital, so you will undoubtedly need to love working with and around people. Our teams are collaborative and we enjoy a very dynamic culture.
On top of that, our compensation plan is truly uncapped (salary plus commission), and we have career progression paths designed for long-term growth within the company. Would you enjoy company-paid vacations? Our top earners have been to Hawaii, Punta Cana and the Bahamas over the past three years.
Your Day to Day:
- Conduct 50+ outbound recruiting calls into key influencers in the healthcare industry
- Research/market analysis of the industry that leads to daily marketing activity (email, telephone)
- Leverage Social Media Marketing and Online Marketing techniques to increase brand presence
- Full life-cycle recruiting on a variety of positions, including but not limited to high-level complex roles; to include identifying and sourcing passive talent through social/professional media sites, existing internal databases, and networking through cold calls
- “Placing” qualified and interested individuals in job openings at our client companies
- Pre-screening and qualifying candidates for client job requirements
- “Selling” the job opportunity and the company it’s with in order to gain interest or referrals from prospective candidates
- Serving as primary liaison between candidates that are interviewing and contacts at our clients
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Previous Recruiting or Sales experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience in a customer-facing environment
- Creative thinking and ability to improvise when needed
- Polished, professional telephone presence
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- NOTE: 3+ of Recruiting or Sales expertise in an inside or outside sales environment is highly attractive.